My afternoon train reading:
• Citing Growth, Fed Again Cuts Monthly Bond Purchases (NY Times)
• The Saddest Super Bowl Ever (Reformed Broker) see also In Las Vegas, Putting a Lot on the Line for the Super Bowl (NY Times)
• Madoff IT Guys Wrote Code to Trick Auditors, Jury Told (Bloomberg)
• Wolf: The challenges of a post-crisis world (FT)
• “All You Need for a Financial Crisis are excess optimism and Citibank.” (Baseline Scenario)
• The Myth of the “Self Made Man” (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Why Mr. Market Is Still Wrong About Apple (Felder Report) see also Why Nothing Apple Does Is Ever Good Enough (Wired)
• What makes us human? Unique brain area linked to higher cognitive powers (Health Canal)
• Support for raising minimum wage found in surprising places (CBS) see also Ten Ways to Get Serious About Rising Inequality (Rational Irrationality)
• The New York Filming Locations of The Godfather, Then and Now (Scouting NY)
Whats up with the damned railroad ?
Another Look at China’s GDP Numbers
Source: China Realtime
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
5 Responses to “10 Mid Week PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.