My afternoon train-reading:
• Hedge Funds Up 7.4% in 2013 to Trail S&P 500 for Fifth Year (Businessweek)
• The Science of Motivation: Your Brain on Dopamine (I Done This) see also This is your brain on religion: Uncovering the science of belief (Salon)
• REITs got trounced in 2013. Was the selloff overblown? (WSJ)
• Sen. Warren refuses to quit on banking oversight (Housing Wire) see also Elizabeth Warren, the antidote to CNBC (Columbia Journalism Review)
• How to give your kids everything but a sense of entitlement (Quartz)
• Charts: Income growth has stalled for most Americans (Mother Jones) see also Economists agree: Raising the minimum wage reduces poverty (Washington Post)
• David Pogue: An Introduction To Yahoo Tech! (Yahoo)
• This Is The Internal Grading System Google Uses For Its Employees — And You Should Use It Too (Business Insider)
• Seven Movies That Changed People’s Politics, According to Science (Slate)
• Peter Gabriel: Friends Who Finally Scratch Back (WSJ)
What are you reading?
While the world is in a Heat Wave, America has a Polar Vortex
Source: Amazing Maps
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Midweek PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.