My afternoon train-reading:
• The ‘most overrated argument’ for equities (MarketWatch)
• Wolf: Failing elites threaten our future (FT)
• Inside the ADP Numbers: Evidence that Friday’s Job Report Was a Giant Outlier (WSJ)
• Google’s New Business Model (stratēchery) see also Google’s plot to take over your digital life (CNN)
• Why Credit Scores Dropped on New Mortgages in 2013 (WSJ)
• Who Killed Net Neutrality? (New Yorker)
• Here’s How To Have Fun On Instagram Without Posting A Single Picture (Thought Catalog) see also How today’s snap-happy culture is inspiring artists (WSJ)
• The Real Chris Christie Scandal (Talking Points Memo)
• When the Military is Walmart (Priceonomics) see also Navy Officials predict new commercial waterways and a resource-rich frontier in the Arctic by midcentury. (WSJ)
• Bruce Springsteen & Jimmy Fallon On Chris Christie’s Bridgegate (BuzzFeed)
What are you reading?
U.S. Budget Deficit Plunging in Fiscal 2014
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.