Here are my longer form articles for your weekend reading pleasure:
• Dropbox and Uber: Worth Billions, But Still Inches From Disaster (Wired)
• Goodnight. Sleep Clean. (NY Times) see also Sleep is more important than you might think (Boston Globe)
• Shivering Cattle Signal Higher McDonald’s Beef Cost (Bloomberg)
• I Spent Two Hours Talking With NSA’s Big Wigs. Here’s What’s Got Them Mad (Wired)
• An Antidote to the Age of Anxiety: Alan Watts on Happiness and How to Live with Presence (Brain Pickings)
• The reluctant patriot: how George Orwell reconciled himself with England (New Statesman)
• Banished for Questioning the Gospel of Guns (NY Times)
• The “Erin Brockovich” of Revenge Porn (XO Jane)
• The Five Worst U.S. Presidents of All Time (The National Interest)
• Dr. V’s Magical Putter (Grantland)
Whats up for the 3 day weekend?
Stores Confront New World of Reduced Shopper Traffic
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.