Good Wednesday morn . . . Some beach reading for you:
• Is shrinking stock market a bullish sign? (USA Today) see also Stocks are far less risky than you think (MarketWatch)
• The Best and Worst Thing About Investing (Reformed Broker)
• A Rational and Inefficient Noise Event (Political Calculations)
• Time to stop obsessing about central banks (FT Alphaville)
• What Lottery Winners and Tom Perkins Have in Common (Businessweek) see also Why You Are Spending More and Enjoying It Less (WSJ)
• Rodrik: Death by Finance (Project Syndicate)
• Statistical illusions (Columbia Journalism Review) see also Newspapers: still the most important medium for understanding the world (New Statesman)
• When You Fall in Love, This Is What Facebook Sees (The Atlantic)
• Spy Chief: We Should’ve Told You We Track Your Calls (Daily Beast)
• There Are Whales Alive Today Who Were Born Before Moby Dick Was Written (Smithsonian Magazine)
What are you reading?
Gold Above Its 200 DMA
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.