My afternoon frozen commute reading:
• Fund managers say all isn’t lost on Japanese stocks (WSJ)
• FOMC’er Richard “Inspector Clouseau” Fisher and His Excellent Rare Book Price Clue to Proper Monetary Policy (The Faint of Heart)
• The Buffett derivative mystery gets more exotic (FT Alphaville)
• Wolf: If robots divide us, they will conquer (FT)
• Satya Nadella – Microsoft’s CEO (Microsoft) see also Satya Nadella is Microsoft’s new CEO, as Bill Gates returns in a mentor role (WSJ)
• 2014 Is The Year Of The Viral Debunk (BuzzFeed)
• Half the nation’s uninsured live in just 116 counties (WaPo)
• Journalists at Sochi are live-tweeting their hilarious and gross hotel experiences (World Views) see also A User’s Guide To The Bizarre Toilets Of Sochi (DeadSpin)
• How Social Media Wrote Its Eulogy for Philip Seymour Hoffman (New Yorker)
• Just add melted cheese, say food companies, restaurateurs and everyone else. (WSJ)
What are you wearing?
Debt Investors Again Head to Safer Shores
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.