My afternoon train snow blowing reads:
• 5 tips for younger investors who are just starting out (Financial Post)
• Investors turn wary on US earnings growth (FT) see also Record S&P 500 Momentum Unwinding as China Quashes Euphoria (Bloomberg)
• How Goldman Sachs Rescued Libya (Daily Beast)• Five myths about the middle class (Washington Post)
• How a Trust Can Cut Taxes (WSJ)
• America’s future doctors are starting their careers by saving Wikipedia (Quartz)
• Confessions of a former Libertarian: My personal, psychological and intellectual epiphany (Salon) see also Why I fled libertarianism — and became a liberal (Salon)
• With Wall Street’s Support, Jeff Bezos Can Conquer the World Without Earning a Profit (Slate)
• Gates Seen Taking Bigger Products Role at Microsoft (Bloomberg)
• Downworthy: A browser plugin to turn hyperbolic viral headlines into what they really mean (Snipe)
• ‘Wacko Birds’ Cloud Republicans’ Election Euphoria (Bloomberg)
How was your commute?
US Banks Start to Ease Limits on Lending
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.