My afternoon train reading:
• Birinyi Sees S&P 500 at 1,900 by July as Shorts Miss Drop (Bloomberg)
• Flows Don’t Follow Value, They Follow Performance (Reformed Broker)
• New Heights: Fund Family 2013 Rankings (Barron’s)
• Ten ways you’re probably leaving money on the table (WSJ)
• Boomers Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out of U.S. Labor Force (Bloomberg) see also Despite Soft Jobs Data, Stocks Edge Up on Week (Barron’s)
• Wikipedia vs. the Small Screen (NY Times)
• How Apple Went from Underdog to Cult in Six Design and Innovation Strategies from the Early Days (Brain Pickings)
• E-Cigarettes: A $1.5 Billion Industry Braces for FDA Regulation (Businessweek)
• Global-Warming Slowdown Due to Pacific Winds, Study Shows (Bloomberg)
• Blazing Saddles 40th anniversary: Mongo, flatulent cowboys and more of Mel Brooks’ finest film’s very best bits (Mirror) see also Did Seth MacFarlane Make the Next ‘Blazing Saddles’? (Reformed Broker)
What are you reading?
Wary Stock Investors Raise Bar For Earnings
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
4 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.