My afternoon train reading:
• Harold Ramis, RIP: Annals of Hollywood: Comedy First (New Yorker)
• Five Myths of Bond Investing (WSJ)
• How To Effortlessly Earn A Riskless 90% On Your Bitcoins Through The Magic of Binary Options Trading, Or, The Nigerian Email Con Comes To Wall Street (Sirf Online)
• The forever elusive α (Statistical Ideas)
• For a glimpse at emerging market problems, follow the gold… (WonkBlog)
• Does Akerlof and Shiller’s Animal Spirits provide a helpful new approach for macroeconomics? (Ideas)
• Where a Higher Minimum Wage Hasn’t Killed Jobs (Bloomberg)
• It takes how much water to grow an almond?! (MoJo)
• Another Obamacare horror story debunked (LA Times) see also Maybe there are no genuine Obamacare horror stories (LA Times)
• Beautiful Maps, and the Lies They Tell (Untapped Cities)
What are you reading?
Emerging Markets Are Cheap For a Reason
Source: Dr. Ed’s Blog
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.