President’s day reading (while in a British commonwealth:)
• What I Learned From Ray Dalio (Morningstar)
• An About-Face for the Stock Market’s 5-Year Return (NYT)
• China Record Credit Growth Boosts Outlook for Economy (Bloomberg) but see Don’t blame squids, blame China (FT Alphaville)
• ‘Young Money’: How Wall Street Turns its Pups into Wolves (Fiscal Times)
• The Crushingly Expensive Mistake Killing Your Retirement (The Atlantic)
• What Americans Don’t Know About Science (The Atlantic)
• Information asymmetry, bad incentives and Taibbi (FT Alphaville)
• Harvard Professor Attacking Google Thrives as Web Sheriff (Bloomberg) see also The Plus in Google Plus? It’s Mostly for Google (NY Times)
• Microsoft v Microsoft (stratēchery)
• The front-group impresario (Columbia Journalism Review) see also Fight Over Minimum Wage Illustrates Web of Industry Ties (NY Times)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
11 Responses to “10 President’s Day Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.