Good Sunday morning. Here is what I am reading in paradise:
• Rosenberg Sees Inflation After Calling Housing Bust in Recession (Bloomberg)
• Investing Successfully is Really Hard (Above the Market)
• Market needs a correction. But this isn’t 1929! (The Buzz) see also Some Lines Say Maybe the Stock Market Will Go Down (Bloomberg)
• Don’t fall in love with your stocks (Marketwatch)
• From Snowy Atlanta to Sunny Sochi, It’s All About Global Weirding (Daily Beast)
• Science Confirms: Internet Trolls Really Are Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic (Slate)
• BofA Shares Zoom Ahead of Other Big Banks’ (WSJ) [we are long BAC]
• A Scientific Explanation of How Marijuana Causes the Munchies (Smithsonian Magazine)
• Karl Rove: Presidents Who Leave Deficits, Bad Economies, and War Are the Worst (NY Mag) see also Cruz Senate Stunt Goes Unpunished as Old Tools Don’t Work (Bloomberg)
• Depressing: More than half of millennials think astrology is science (MotherJones)
3 day weekend!
S&P 500 Relative Value by Sector
Source: Bank of America Merrill Lynch via Josh
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
12 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.