Here’s what I’m reading over my Sunday morning coffee:
• 2008 FOMC Laugh Track: Gallows Humor at the Federal Reserve (Real Time Economics)
• Zweig: The ABCs of Investors’ DNA (MoneyBeat)
• Two-Speed Recovery: US vs. EU (World Affairs)
• Are You Ready for a Long Retirement? (WSJ) see also Five Really Dumb Money Moves Retirees Make (WSJ)
• The Exotic Animal Trade (Pricenomics)
• Cooling U.S. Home Sales Only Partly Due to Weather (Bloomberg) see also Wall Street Landlords Buy Bad Loans for Cheaper Homes (Bloomberg)
• Drone Meet DroneShield (Climateer Investing)
• How Obamacare Could Unlock Job Opportunities (NYT Mag) see also Stop Saying “Do What You Love, Love What You Do.” It Devalues Actual Work. (Slate)
• Fun & Interesting article: A Young Inventor, Finding the Crunch Factor (NYT)
• Beck talks about his new album ‘Morning Phase’ and why it’s simple and subdued (WSJ)
What’s for brunch?
New View Into Fed’s Response to Crisis
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
14 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.