My afternoon train reading:
• Lehman Brothers Maybe Sold Warren Buffett a Rainbow (Bloomberg)
• Weather it’s worth worrying about, who knows (FT Alphaville)
• If History Is Our Guide, the S&P Will Hit Highs Again in Two Months (Minyanville)
• Microsoft’s New CEO (Marco) see also Bill Gates’ Steve Jobs Moment (stratēchery)
• Hedge Funds Preparing for $1 Trillion Property Bill: Mortgages (Bloomberg)
• The “Fat Pitch” Myth (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Lured into “The Optimistic Unknown” (Reformed Broker)
• Yes, Obamacare will probably downsize the workforce. Economists explain why. (WonkBlog) but see The Media Is Blowing It on Obamacare and Jobs (Slate)
• 22 Messages From Creationists To People Who Believe In Evolution (BuzzFeed)
• Judges Poised to Hand U.S. Spies the Keys to the Internet (Wired)
What are you people reading? I really want to know!
85 People in the World Are Worth More Than the Poorest 3.5 Billion
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.