My afternoon train reading:
• A Surprising Surge for Industrial Stocks (NY Times)
• You Can Thank or Blame Richard Stanger for Writing 401(k) (Bloomberg)
• 4 numbers to help you make sense of the stock selloff (Yahoo Finance) see also It’s the hot money, stupid (FT Alphaville)
• World Needs More Bridges, Roads & Power Grids, but do Investors Need ‘Infrastructure’ Funds? (WSJ)
• Son of Big Board Father No Friend to NYSE (Bloomberg)
• Hillary Clinton is the most formidable presidential frontrunner in modern era (The Guardian)
• The Middle Class Is Steadily Eroding. Just Ask the Business World. (NY Times) see also Why the Rich Feel Besieged: A checklist (MoJo)
• Study: Abortion rate at lowest point since 1973 (Washington Post)
• California Dries Up as Brown Pushes $15 Billion Tunnel (Bloomberg)
• How the Seattle Seahawks solved Peyton Manning (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Share of Labor Force Projected to Rise for People Age 55+ and Fall for Younger Age Groups
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.