My afternoon train reading:
• The Glitch That Will Kill Bitcoin (Bloomberg) see also Exchange glitch unsettles bitcoin world (WSJ)
• What Was John Bogle Thinking? (Rick Ferri)
• Does cutting government make it more efficient? (Noahpinion)
• Man vs. Machine? No, says Ray Kurzweil. Technology will make us smarter, healthier, more productive. (WSJ)
• Death by Finance by Dani Rodrik (Project Syndicate)
• Apple’s Tim Cook Discusses Emerging Markets and Plans for Cash (Digits)
• Andrew Ross Sorkin Is Not Sorry For Ripping Off Apology Website (Gawker)
• What the Heck is Happening to Windows? (Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows) see also Microsoft’s Mobile Muddle (stratēchery)
• If Ocean Heat Pump Switches On, Expect to Feel It (Bloomberg)
• Be grateful the Beatles broke up (Achenblog) see also Unlike Stones, Beatles Knew When to Quit (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
S&P 500 Sector % Above 50-DMAs
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
3 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.