My afternoon train reading:
• What a bond bear market really looks like (MarketWatch)
• Closer to the Top than the Bottom (Reformed Broker)
• The Best Way to Learn As an Investor (Motley Fool)
• Rolls-Royce Drone Ships Challenge $375 Billion Industry (Bloomberg)
• America’s Hottest Housing Market Has Suddenly Cooled Down (Real Time Economics) see also America’s Weird, Enduring Love Affair With Cars and Houses (The Atlantic)
• Six Economic Initiatives the White House Will Push in Its Next Budget (Real Time Economics)
• Red-Light Cameras Click Less as Cities Get Orwell Off Road (Bloomberg)
• Can an Audacious Plan to Create a New Energy Resource Help Save the Planet? (New Yorker) see also Climate Boomerang: Small Volcanoes Restraining A Much Faster Warming Planet, For Now (Think Progress)
• Trolls just want to have fun (Science Direct)
• Ebert’s Groundhog Day Review (1993) (Roger Ebert)
What are you reading?
Money Is Pouring Into Continental Shares as U.S. Funds See Outflows
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
10 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.