My Friday morning reads:
• 2014 a Big Year for Hedge-Fund Launches (WSJ)
• The WhatsApp coverage (CJR) see also Facebook buys Whatsapp for $19 billion: Value and Pricing Perspectives (Aswath Damodaran)
• Having Control Over Your Time Is the Only Sensible Financial Goal (Morgan Housel)
• A Dispassionate Analysis of the Employment Situation (CFA Institute)
• What American Companies Get Wrong When Paying Dividends (Motley Fool) see also Stocks are far less risky than you think (MarketWatch)
• Faber’s Ivy Portfolio: As Simple as Possible, But No Simpler (GestaltU)
• Buffett’s Business Wire ends feeds to high-speed traders (FT.com)
• Why The Office Is The Worst Place For Work (FastCo)
• Kansas RIP 1861-2013 (Hutch News)
• Thank You, Rolling Stone (Matt Taibbi)
What are you doing this weekend?
Earnings Still Killing It
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.