My afternoon train reading:
• Why would anyone trade forex? (FT)
• Citi Alumni Are Force in Nation’s Capital (WSJ)
• What Do People Have Against Retirement Income? (Harvard Business Review)
• 5 odd signs the economy is heating up (Yahoo Finance)
• America Didn’t Decline. It Went Global. (Politico)
• The True Story of the Monuments Men (Smithsonian Magazine)
• America’s Weird, Enduring Love Affair With Cars and Houses (The Atlantic) see also Why is H. Ross Perot Jr. selling his land? (WSJ)
• Red-Light Cameras Click Less as Cities Get Orwell Off Road (Bloomberg) see also NY State Expects All Utilities to Prep for Climate Change (Climate Central)
• The Nokia X (stratēchery)
• Health nudge: Your heart may be older than you are (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Inside the Showdown Atop PIMCO
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
6 Responses to “10 MidWeek PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.