My longer form reading, perfect for the long flight back home:
• An Aggressive Fed Finds Critics on Wall Street (Dealbook)
• Medication: The smart-pill oversell (Nature)
• 1% Jokes and Plutocrats In Drag: What I Saw When I Crashed a Wall Street Secret Society (NY Mag)
• Remembering ‘Adam Smith’ (WSJ)
• Crossing Borders and Changing Lives, Lured by Higher State Minimum Wages (NY Times)
• Life in the Nineties (your 90s) (New Yorker)
• How a crime becomes political: Trayvon Martin and the way different media co-create the news (Nieman Lab)
• Amanda, @TrappedAtMyDesk on Twitter, Dies, Age Unknown (Medium) see also Everything We Leave Behind (Zchamu)
• Should the government pay you to be alive? (Boston Globe)
• Where Soccer Gets Made (Roads and Kingdoms)
What are you reading?
Small Investors Jump Back Into the Trading Game
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.