My sick at home reading:
• Why is Wall Street so divorced from reality? A psychological explanation. (The Week)
• Q&A: Why the Dollar Remains the Reserve Currency (Economix) see also China Banks Drained by ‘Vampire’ Internet Funds (Bloomberg)
• CEO Jackpot (Boston Review)
• Pimco Chases BlackRock in ETFs as Money Returns to Bonds (Bloomberg)
• Sophisticated gamblers ruin and survival chances (Cornell University Library)
• Double Dip: Doctors Paid to Advise, Promote Drug Companies That Fund Their Research (ProPublica)
• Eleven (so Far) Worthwhile Reviews of and Reflections on Thomas Piketty’s “Capital in the Twenty-First Century” (Washington Center for Equitable Growth)
• Wal-Mart manager speaks out about his store’s ugly reality (Salon)
• What I learned from going blind in space (TED)
• New York Fed says large banks have a significant funding advantage (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.