My afternoon train reading:
• Golden rules of thumb (FT)
• Warren Buffett’s 23 Best Quotes About Investing (Business Insider) see also Four Long-Term Investing Tips From Warren Buffett (MoneyBeat)
• Get Real (Above the Market)
• The long shadow of Steve Jobs: Tim Cook at Apple (WSJ) but see The Monuments of Tech (NY Times)
• Tax Tricks And Globalization at Reports from the Economic Front (Reports From the Economic Front)
• Watch out, creative class: Robots are coming after your jobs, too (Quartz)
• Science vs. journalism, in one chart (Washington Post)
• How the Media Missed the Story of the Millennium: One Climate Blockbuster after Another (Juan Cole) see also “Climate Change is Now More Certain Than Ever,” New Report Says (Universe Today)
• A review of Her by Ray Kurzweil (KurzweilAI)
• Yelp Data Reveals Top 100 Places to Eat (Yelp)
What are you reading?
For Some Retailers, Less Red Is New Black
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.