My afternoon train reading
• Jeremy Grantham: The Fed is killing the recovery (Fortune)
• Luck and Skill Untangled: The Science of Success (Wired)
• Shiller: The Global Economy’s Tale Risks (Project Syndicate)
• The article that got Doug Kass banned from FinTV: CNBC cheerleaders (NY Post)
• History of Money (Millenial Invest)
• Author Elizabeth Kolbert talks to Ezra Klein about a possible sixth mass extinction (Vox)
• Wind Industry’s New Technologies Are Helping It Compete on Price (NY Times)
• NYC Is America’s Dirtiest City, Says Magazine That Belongs In The Trash (Gothamist)
• Meet Cloak, the ‘antisocial’ network that helps you avoid people (The Style Blog)
• Jackson Brings Sun Tzu With Nietzsche for Knicks Melo Drama (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.