My Sunday morning reading materials:
• The market is up 170% since 2009, but are you? (MarketWatch)
• Your Wilting Retirement: Company 401(k) Plans Get Stingy (Businessweek)
• Things You Can Do That Wall Street Can’t (Motley Fool)
• Is Gold Becoming Another Regular Old Commodity? (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Highest Minimum-Wage State Washington Beats U.S. Job Growth (Bloomberg)
• How macro answered its critics (Noahpinion)
• Google Has Destroyed Microsoft’s Business Model (Motley Fool)
• MIT’s Liquid Metal Stores Solar Power Until After Sundown (Bloomberg)
• The Future of Venture Capital, Tech Valuations and the Fate of Tech Incumbents – Conversation with Bill Janeway (Forbes)
• Another goddamned appreciation of the late, lamented Bill Hicks (The Guardian)
Whats for brunch?
Can the Bond Rally Continue?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.