• Housel: Why We’re Awful at Assessing Risk (Fool)
• In a tech bubble with a twist, the big danger is bonds (FT)
• The Pros and Cons of Investing in Art (WSJ)
• In-the-know insiders are dumping stocks (MarketWatch) see also New doomsday poll: 99.9% risk of 2014 crash (MarketWatch)
• $500 Million Worth Of Bitcoin Has Been Stolen Since 2010 (Business Insider)
• US AG Eric Holder Still Owes You an Apology (Bloomberg View)
• California just had its warmest winter on record (MoJo)
• Americans Stick With Obamacare as Opposition Burns Bright (Bloomberg)
• Welcome Back Woolly Mammoth? (HuffPo)
• Scientists May Get Best View Yet of a Black Hole in Action (Wired)
What’s for brunch?
Baltic Dry Index May Have Bottomed
Source: Market Realist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.