Some reads to kick off your Sunday morn:
• Shut up already! It’s not 1929 (Marketwatch)
• The Lone Ranger of the 401(k)’s (NYT)
• Hedge Funds Unlikely Saviors for New York-Area Homeowners (Bloomberg)
• As Cash Use Drops, Do Crime Rates Follow? (BusinessWeek)
• It turns out Cuba actually needs the rest of the world (Quartz)
• Cultural production of ignorance provides rich field for study (LA Times)
• Enjoy Your $500 T-Shirt: Kickstarter Backers Get Nada in Oculus Sale (Businessweek)
• UNC’s fake classes were very fake (SB Nation) see also UNC Academic Scandal: Whistleblower, Former Athlete Speak Out (ESPN)
• A Nation of Takers? (NY Times)
• Here’s how a kid from Long Island became a king of Japanese ramen (PRI)
Whats for brunch?
Fewest Americans Earning Minimum Wage Since 2008
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.