My afternoon train reading:
• The Face Behind Bitcoin (Newsweek)
• So Russia is going to abandon the dollar as a reserve currency? Good luck with that one (Telegraph)
• Why is American internet so slow? (The Week)
• How to Predict the Next Revolution (Bloomberg View)
• Americans Shut Out of Home Market Threaten Recovery (Bloomberg)
• London, Not New York, Is World’s Greatest City (Daily Beast)
• The First Lesson of Marriage 101: There Are No Soul Mates (The Atlantic) see also What if the purpose of love is to get us out of relationships, not into them? (Quartz)
• Cost to Operate the Chevy Volt (Snopes) see also Why car & energy companies have a hard time experimenting like Google does (Giga Om)
• New Website Tracks Deforestation in Near Real-Time (Yahoo)
• Is It Possible to Degrade and Exploit Your At-Home Sexbot? (Pacific Standard)
What are you reading?
Some Companies Alter the Bonus Playbook
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.