Afternoon train reads:
• Retirement: A third have less than $1,000 put away (USA Today)
• Draghi Rally Drains Europe of Bargains as BBVA Surges 98% (Bloomberg)
• Yellen’s Fed Will Sail Into Murkier Waters (NY Times)
• People Think We’re in a Recession. Don’t Blame Them. (Economix)
• How We Made the SOTU Twitter Visualization (OpenNews)
• Lobbyist on fighting GOP’s bank tax: ‘We’re going to beat this like a rented mule’ (WSJ)
• Hey pot smokers, check out these 24 mind-blowing facts about weed production (MoJo)
• Study Questions Fat and Heart Disease Link (Well)
• The Tea Party and Wall Street Are Friends After All (NY Mag)
• Nate Silver: What the Fox Knows (fivethirtyeight.com) see also Nate Silver Answers Questions on Reddit (Interviewly)
What are you reading?
Adjustable-Rate Mortgages Make a Comeback
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.