My afternoon train reading:
• Hedge-Fund Genius Isn’t Really Sold on Hedge Funds (Bloomberg View)
• The Best Investment Strategy? Getting Out of Our Own Way (NY Times) see also Our next big crisis will be a retirement crisis (MarketWatch)
• Gross: The Second Coming (Pimco)
• How I learned to stop worrying and love the Russian invasion (Humble Student of the Markets)
• Part-time problems (FT Alphaville)
• A new consensus on the future of news (Columbia Journalism Review)
• How big a mess is Ryan’s report on poverty? Scholars say: Very big. (LA Times) but see Democrats’ lead on issues isn’t translating to midterms (Washington Post)
• Bitcoin: The Cryptopolitics of Cryptocurrencies (Harvard Press)
• Who Killed the Romantic Comedy? (LA Weekly)
• NASA scientists discover 715 new planets; four alien worlds have potential for life. (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Source: Cagle Cartoons
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.