Tuesday is complete. Time for train reading on the way home:
• Zombie hordes thrive, await further hedge fund corpses (FT Alphaville)
• 3-to-1 Odds Favor Index Investors (Rick Ferri)
• Waze founder quits Google, starts financial-planning company (Venture Beat)
• Meet the Fed’s new intellectual powerhouse (Quartz)
• CNBC Put In Awkward Position As Bloomberg Partners With One Of The Hedge Fund Industry’s Biggest Conferences (Business Insider)
• The Takeaways from the Latest Fama-French Research (Advisor Perspectives)
• Who killed the plan to lower your taxes? (MarketWatch)
• Creativity vs. Quants (NY Times)
• I Work As a Writer For Reality Shows — Yes, they are loosely scripted (XO Jane)
• Is Surging Inequality Endemic to Capitalism? (New Yorker)
What’s for dinner?
Trading Winds Blow Cold For Some Hot Stocks
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.