My afternoon train reading
• Junk Bonds at $2 Trillion as Gundlach Pulls Back: Credit Markets (Bloomberg)
• ‘This Musk guy, he wants all the profits for himself’ (The Verge)
• Why New York AG wants curbs on high-frequency traders (MarketWatch)
• The great corporate cash-hoarding crisis (Al Jazeera America)
• Is Yahoo’s Business Worth Less Than Nothing? (Bloomberg View)
• A History of Bitcoin Hacks (The Guardian)
• 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Google (also: the worst venture capital decision in history) (Altucher Confidential) see also Apax Poised to Score 10,000% Gain on ‘Candy Crush’ IPO (Bloomberg)
• NSFW Chris Christie’s Filthy Laundry (Rude Pundit)
• Exclusive cover of Michael Lewis’ new book Flash Boys (GQ)
• The Satisfied Unsubsidized: Obamacare’s Hidden Winners (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
The War on Drugs Fills Half of Federal Prison Cells
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.