Good Saturday morn, here are my longer form reading for your weekend enjoyment:
• We Are Less Than Rational (Above the Market)
• Welcome to Googletown (The Verge) see also Go West, Young Bank Bro (Modern Luxury)
• Obama’s Trauma Team: Inside the Nightmare Launch of HealthCare.Gov (Time)
• The Benjamin Franklin Effect: The Surprising Psychology of How to Handle Haters (Brain Pickings)
• Online Shopping is Big. It’s Also Tiny. (Corporate Intelligence)
• Can an Audacious Plan to Create a New Energy Resource Help Save the Planet? (New Yorker) see also American Aqueduct: The Great California Water Saga (The Atlantic)
• How Microryza Acquired the Domain Experiment.com (Priceonomics)
• The Mammoth Cometh (NY Times)
• In Conversation: Saturday Night Live’s Lorne Michaels (Vulture) see also Alec Baldwin: Good-bye, Public Life (Vulture)
• An Oral History of Ghostbusters (Esquire)
Whats up for the weekend?
A Close Oscar Race Tightens Up
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.