My longer form weekend materials: Pour yourself a strong cup of Joe and settle in for some fascinating reads:
• Silicon Valley’s circus of innovation (Aeon)
• Deal Me Out: Access Journalism at the New York Times’ Dealbook (The Baffler)
• How To Think (Farnam Street)
• Behavioral Economics + Machine Learning = Big Data (Robot Economics)
• The Great Divide Over Market Efficiency (Institutional Investor)
• Oops: The Texas Miracle That Isn’t (Washington Monthly)
• The Invention of the AeroPress (Priceonomics)
• What Louis Armstrong Really Thinks (New Yorker)
• How the U.S. team launched the greatest comeback in sailing history at 2013 America’s Cup (WSJ)
• The broken-down grace of Bill Murray (The Dissolve) see also In Conversation: Saturday Night Live’s Lorne Michaels (Vulture)
Whats up for the weekend?
U.S. Household Net Worth Hits Record High
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.