Pour yourself a tall cuppa Joe, settle into your favorite with my favorite longer form writings from this week:
• Value Investing: An Introduction (Seeking Wisdom)
• Building The Next Pixar (FastCo)
• The Hidden Value of the NBA Steal (FiveThirtyEight)
• The Fascinating Neuroscience Of Color (FastCo Design)
• Income Equality: A Search for Consequences (NY Times)
• How Online Animal Rights Activists Helped Catch Luka Magnotta (Rolling Stone)
• The Drugging of the American Boy (Esquire) see also CDC: Autism rates rise in children by 30 percent (Boston Globe)
• State of Journalism: The Lost Art of Fact Checking (LinkedIn)
• Bush: He Remade Our World (NYR Books) see also What Pakistan Knew About Bin Laden (NY Times)
• That Chop on the Upbeat (Oxford American) see also Anatomy of an Earworm (New Yorker)
What’s going on this weekend?
As Broader Market Fears Fade, Gold Is Tarnished
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.