Some reads to keep you busy on this Good Friday morn:
• Did the bull market happen without you? Here’s why (MarketWatch)
• Money Rotates Into Late Cycle Names (All Star Charts) see also Why Stocks Are 43% Too Expensive (Forbes)
• Active managers must work to justify fees (FT)
• Yuan Depreciation Is Deeper Than You Think (Real Time Economics)
• The Economist Was a Rock Star (New Republic)
• Labor Shortage Threatens to Bust the Shale Boom (Bloomberg)
• Merely Rich and Superrich: The Tax Gap Is Narrowing (NY Times) see also Get Used to It: The Rich Do Get Richer (Fiscal Times)
• How Can Yahoo Be Worth Less Than Zero? (Bloomberg View)
• Is Harvard Law prof Cass Sunstein “the most dangerous man in America?” (The Atlantic)
• The Business of Building Roller Coasters (Priceonomics)
What are you reading?
Declining Misery Index Boosting P/E
Source: Dr. Ed’s Blog
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.