Some morning reads to start off hump day:
• Rigging CEO Pay (Bloomberg View)
• This Google Motherboard Means Trouble for Intel (Wired) see also Google is the weapon of choice in the cloud (WSJ)
• The Citigroup Clique (Politico)
• IMF: Russia Is Already In Recession (Business Insider) see also Russian Stocks: White House Press Secretary Says Sell; Morgan Stanley Says Buy (Wall Street on Parade)
• Our fragile economy of stock bubbles and luxury goods (Al Jazeera America)
• What is right with modernity? (Noahpinion)
• How Smaller Government Is Hitting Payrolls in Parts of U.S. (Real Time Economics)
• How to tell if any of your accounts have been hacked (BGR) see also These Sites Tell Which Of Your Accounts Have Been Hacked (Forbes)
• How Far Fitness Has Fallen (Outside Online)
• Pat Riley’s ‘Three-Peat’ Payday Hinges on LeBron Winning Again (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
The Top 1 Percent Is Very Male and Very White
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.