Some reads to wind down the day:
• SEC Goldman Lawyer Says Agency Too Timid on Wall Street Misdeeds (Bloomberg)
• Big Data: Are we making a big mistake? (FT)
• Why buying a corporate jet pays for itself (Quartz) but see The Decline of the 99 Percent (MoneyBox)
• U.S. Economic Spring Is No False Dawn (Barron’s)
• Here Is Some Enriching Tax Data (Bloomberg View)
• 5 SEC Exam Red Flags (Think Advisor)
• Buying the Future (The New Inquiry)
• Flight 370: The depth of the problem (Washington Post)
• Wearable Intelligence in Healthcare (Wearable Intelligence)
• Microsoft Office for iPad Review (Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows)
Who wants ice cream?
Stocks Drop Sharply; Nasdaq Leads Market Lower
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.