Back to the grind. Ease the transition with some reads:
• Notes from the DoubleLine Lunch with Jeffrey Gundlach, Spring 2014 (Reformed Broker)
• Dealing With Market Insanity (Trader Feed) see also Some Quick Thoughts Regarding the Tape…. (Phil Pearlman)
• 5 burning questions investors have about markets right now (Financial Post)
• Rotate, reflate, reflect, placate (FT Alphaville)
• The Problem With Profitless Start-ups (NY Mag)
• Clements: Dividend funds to retire on: An allocation can help preserve capital (WSJ)
• The Dark Side of Investment Stories (ThinkAdvisor)
• Why Won’t Washington Take on Wall Street’s Biggest Crimes? (The Atlantic)
• Why the ‘Next Silicon Valley’ Is Always Silicon Valley (The Atlantic)
• The 13 Gods of the Internet Pantheon (College Humor)
What are you reading?
Stock-Market Jitters Put Investors At Ease
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.