My afternoon train reading:
• The Illogic of Active Trading (NY Times)
• Low Treasury yields frustrate bond bears (FT) see also New Rule of Stocks: Get Used to the Grind (MoneyBeat)
• Hedge Funds Short Small Caps Most Since ’04 Russell Falls (Bloomberg)
• Here Is America’s Biggest Edge Over The Rest Of The World (Business Insider)
• Extreme Consensus (Alhambra Partners)
• Wall Street’s Overlords Always Win (Bloomberg View)
• A High-School Freshman’s Investing Lesson: Time Horizons Matter (Moneybeat)
• Despite Big Ambitions, New York’s Tech Scene Is Still Starting Up (NY Times)
• The Ice Sculpture Business (Priceonomics)
• John Henry and the Making of a Red Sox Baseball Dynasty (Businessweek)
What are you reading?
Highflying Small Caps Get Clipped
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.