Kick up your feet and enjoy these Sunday reads:
• Why economists should try to measure happiness (The Week)
• Upside: Are Small-Cap Stocks Overpriced? (WSJ) see also March Was Stormy Month for Hedge Funds (WSJ)
• The age of asset management (FT Alphaville)
• Choosing Bonds Over Gold (WSJ)
• It IS about the risk premium! (Humble Student of the Markets) see also How Not to Do It (Above the Market)
• Who’s Inheriting Your 401(k)? (WSJ)
• The Daily Routines of Geniuses (Harvard Business Review)
• The Affordable Care Act’s Remarkable 4 Near-Death Experiences (Johnathon M Ladd) see also Now-Discredited Examples of Obamacare Doomsaying (New Republic)
• Brooklyn’s Hipster Economy Challenges Manhattan Supremacy (Bloomberg)
• On The 20th Anniversary – An Oral History of Netscape’s Founding (Internet History Podcast)
What’s for brunch?
Investors Clamor For Risky Debt Offerings
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.