Start Sunday right with this delightful assortment of reads:
• The Astonishing, ‘Disappointing’ iPad (Medium)
• The Rich Man’s Bubble is popping and no one gives a f*** (TRB)
• What if retirement advice is completely backwards? (Marketwatch)
• Amazon, in Threat to UPS, Tries Its Own Deliveries (WSJ) see also Who Wins and Who Gets Crushed by an Amazon-Owned Delivery Network (re/code)
• How to Get Rich Just by Moving (Bloomberg)
• “Independent” Foreclosure Review Error Rate Vastly Higher Than Previously Admitted (Naked Capitalism)
• Economic ‘Uncertainty’ Is Trending Down (FiveThirtyEight) see also Tea Party economics: A long term loser (The Plum Line)
• The Origins of Office Speak (The Atlantic)
• Apple and Nike (stratechery)
• Cute attack: 21 Fun Facts About Penguins (Mental Floss)
What’s for brunch?
Japan’s Tepid Victory Over Deflation
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.