My afternoon train reading:
• The Richer You Are the Older You’ll Get (Real Time Economics)
• Mom and pop are stepping up their trading. (WSJ)
• Checklist: How to Spot a Bubble in Real Time (TBP) see also Americans Are Still Idiots When It Comes to Investing (Fiscal Times)
• Mobile tie-ups hit right note for music streaming services (FT)
• Einhorn’s Greenlight Lost 1.5% in 1Q, Warns of ‘Tech Bubble’ (MoneyBeat) see also Bill Ackman Gets into the Hostile Takeover Business (Bloomberg View)
• Want to reboot civilization? What you’ll need (The Boston Globe)
• Does Putin Want a War? (National Interest)
• The Real IRS Scandal That’s Costing Uncle Sam Trillions (Perrspectives)
• Studies of Bloated CEO Pay Miss the Fattest Cats in America (Bill Moyers) see also Government = Protection Racket for the 1 Percent (Bill Moyers)
• GQ crowns Louis C.K. the ‘king of comedy’—but one can’t rule them all (Daily Dot)
What are you reading?
Ratings Firms Ride Bond Resurgence
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.