Some afternoon reading for you:
• Equities For the Long Run? Or Property? Or Neither? (MoneyBeat)
• What makes a stock picker’s market? (Vanguard Advisors Blog)
• The Best and Worst Thing About Investing (Reformed Broker)
• Architect of credit default swaps to leave JPMorgan (WonkBlog)
• Tech industry has opened a Pandora’s box of patent strife (FT)
• 10 reasons why Americans ignore climate disasters (MarketWatch)
• Toyota HiLux pickup truck top of the terrorist shopping list (PRI)
• An Activist Court’s Ideology: More Money, Less Voting (Bill Moyers)
• NSA infiltrated RSA security more deeply than thought (Reuters) see also Physicists are building an NSA-proof Internet (Salon)
• Why do zebras have stripes? Scientists have the answer (The Guardian)
Is that Friday on the horizon?
S&P Made Another Record High
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.