You have to read something. You should read these things:
• Bull vs. Bear debate: Is pullback over? (USA Today)
• Busting The Stock Picker’s Market Myth (Rick Ferri) see also Longer term, the case for small caps. (WSJ)
• 9.1 Million U.S. Homes Still ‘Underwater’, Down 26 Percent (World Property Channel)
• The Potential Bubble the Federal Reserve Cares Most About (FiveThirtyEight)
• Here’s The Only Way To Get Really, Really Rich (Business Insider) see also Does inflation make you poorer? (Noahpinion)
• Is the U.S. losing the tech race? (LA Times)
• The new study about oligarchy that’s blowing up the Internet, explained (Vox)
• America’s Less Religious: Study Puts Some Blame On The Internet (NPR) but see Big Bang a big question for most Americans (AP)
• Hey pot smokers, check out these 24 mind-blowing facts about weed production (Mother Jones)
• The iPad Is a Tease (Monday Note) see also Beats Bites the Bullet, and Starts Selling Subscriptions From Apple’s App (Re/Code)
What are you reading?
U.S. Corporate Bond Issuance
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.