My afternoon train reads:
• SEC Market Structure Revelations (Nanex)
• 2014 is a “buy anything but America” kind of year. (TRB)
• Raiders-Turned-Activists Prove Boon for Stocks Beating S&P 500 (Bloomberg) see also For new breed of ‘activist’ investors, tipping others is part of the playbook. (WSJ)
• The city’s suicide epidemic is a myth (NY Post)
• Google’s brilliant plan to get millions to adopt its e-money system: Gmail (Quartz)
• Face is not the future (stratēchery)
• This Could Be the Priciest Baseball Park in the Whole Atlantic Ocean (Bloomberg)
• No, I Will Not Strap A Giant Black Fantasy Box To My Face (BuzzFeed)
• Plimpton’s Famous April Fool’s Joke in Sport Illustrated (PBS)
• Hilarious! The cloud is the villain in Jason Segel comedy ‘Sex Tape’ (The Verge) NSFW
What are you reading?
Fed Thinks Big Banks Will Get Bigger in Crisis
Source: Bloomberg View
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.