Some afternoon train reading:
• A way to lower taxes (Fidelity)
• Four building blocks for investment success (Abnormal Returns) see also Software is eating investment management (Abnormal Returns)
• Big Wealth makes a comeback in the U.S. (MSNBC)
• Buy high and sell low, and repeat the process multiple times (Marketwatch)
• Taxing, spending, and inequality (Vox)
• You Pay Higher Taxes Than Boeing (and GE, Verizon & 23 More U.S. Corporations) (Daily Beast)
• Coal Returns to German Utilities Replacing Lost Nuclear (Bloomberg)
• No One Said Following Is Easy (Daring Fireball) see also iWatch watch: Apple is not here to entertain you (Macworld)
• The traumatic, sensual, addicted language of restaurant reviews (and what it says about you) (WonkBlog) see also Narrative framing of consumer sentiment in online restaurant reviews (First Monday)
• The plot to kill the password (The Verge)
What are you reading?
Individual and Corporate Income Taxes as Percent of Total Federal Revenue
Source: National Priorities
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.