My afternoon train reading
• If Capital Grows This Fast, How Come Fortunes Disappear? (Bloomberg)
• Beware Of The Walking Dead In Your Portfolio (Forbes)
• Mortgage lenders ease rules for home buyers in hunt for business (WSJ)
• Average credit card interest up to shocking 21% (NY Post)
• Your Environment Matters If You Want To Make Better Decisions (Farnam Street)
• Will Sales Taxes Doom Amazon? (Bloomberg View)
• We actually get nicer as we get older—and it’s possible to speed change along (WSJ) see also Why do some politicians cross party lines more? They’re nicer (Vox)
• For legal pot sellers, finding a bank is still a pipe dream. (WSJ) see also A Day in the Life of Your Friendly Neighborhood Weed Messenger (Runnin’ Scared)
• How Americans Hate Each Other (Priceonomics)
• Viral ad encourages Danes to have sex on vacation (Daily Dot)
What are you reading?
Mortgage Lenders Ease Rules For Home Buyers in Hunt For Business
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.