Some reads for your midweek morn:
• How the wealthy resemble sociopaths: Peculiar Traits of Rich People (Motley Fool) see also Why Rich People Feel Poor (Bloomberg)
• When Will The Fed Change Its Reaction Function? (Wonky) (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• The first down-quarter for earnings since 2012? (Reformed Broker)
• Gold: In search of a new standard (FT) but see China is losing its taste for gold (WSJ)
• How Innovation May Make Wall Street Less Efficient (Real Time Economics)
• Regulators to unveil plans to step up checks on stockbroker records (WSJ)
• Cayman Islands are where tens of billions of dollars don’t get declared to IRS (Quartz)
• This is Amazon’s smartphone (BGR)
• Why Scientists Increasingly Need to be Salesmen (Priceonomics)
• America and Russia arm the world, in four charts (Vox)
What are you reading?
Sovereign Yields Continue Lower
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.