My afternoon train reading:
• Stop sabotaging your investments (MarketWatch) see also Ignore the Market, Watch the Data (Bloomberg View)
• Stiglitz: How Much Trading Should There Be? (Bloomberg View)
• Jeff Kleintop Sees Good Earnings Growth Ahead (Barron’s) see also Economic recovery accelerates as winter turns to spring (The Term Sheet)
• Too Big to Jail (Newsweek)
• Offshore Tax Havens Cost You $1,259 a Year (Fiscal Times)
• Tesla vs. the Auto Dealers (New Yorker)
• Stockbrokers who repeatedly failed a qualifying exam have worse disciplinary records (WSJ)
• Why nobody can tell whether the world’s biggest quantum computer is a quantum computer (Quartz) see also Gravitational waves show deficit in black hole collisions (Ars Technica)
• LOL: A Statistical Analysis of the Work of Bob Ross (FiveThirtyEight)
• This Is What the GOP’s War On Science Looks Like (io9)
How was your day?
Regulators Weigh Curbs on Trading Fees
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.