My afternoon train reading:
• Are Small-Cap Stocks Overpriced? (WSJ)
• Industrial Stocks Take ETF Bounty (Bloomberg)
• Millions by millions, CEO pay goes up (USA Today)
• How Techmeme Became The Must-Read News Site For Everyone In The Multibillion-Dollar Tech Industry (Business Insider)
• Soaring Housing Costs Driving Educated People From Big Cities (Real Time Economics)
• Average Is Over: Why The Skills Required For Great Jobs Are Changing (Farnam Street)
• The Ultimate Guide to Solving iOS Battery Drain (Overthought)
• GOP Grapples With The Unsettling Fear That Obamacare May Succeed (Talking Points Memo)
• Why Global Warming Will Cross a Dangerous Threshold in 2036 (Scientific American)
• Americans finally understand that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol (WonkBlog)
What are you reading?
More Investors Are Drawn to Dividends
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.