Grab some coffee and a comfy chair. You know what time it is.
• Is this the beginning of a crash? (Reformed Broker) see also Market selloff will stop when the ‘smart money’ quits selling (Yahoo Finance)
• The Astounding Conspiracy Theories of Wall Street Genius Mark Gorton (Gawker)
• Eichengreen: Losing Interest (Project Syndicate)
• ‘Brutalized’ Breakaway Brokers Speak Out: 7 Stories From the Road to Independence (ThinkAdvisor)
• The press and the tech bubble (Columbia Journalism Review) but see Of things and thingamies, connected (FT Alphaville)
• Can Adam Carolla Defeat a Patent Troll and Save Podcasting? (DailyFinance)
• Downtown L.A. goes from gritty to glitzy (WSJ)
• GOP hard core want Boehner’s scalp – but their plan is doomed to fail (Salon)
• Colbert Was CBS’ ‘Late Show’ Guy Since 2012 — And Yes, He’ll Keep the Name (Mashable) see also Who is the Real Stephen Colbert? Let’s Show You (Esquire)
• Fish, fiends, and fantasy: the gothic art of Ian Miller (The Verge)
What’s for brunch?
Greece Gets Strong Demand For Bonds
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.